Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Clarity Report Analyst for a contract position at a top-tier healthcare organization in CA. Successful candidates will have at least 5 years hands-on Epic Clarity report writing/configuration experience.
- Contract term: 12/31/2020
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Remote work allowed on an interim basis due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
Epic Clarity Report Analyst Primary Responsibilities
- In this role you will be supporting gather requirements for data requests and use these requirements to develop reports and data visualizations to meet these needs, support the maintenance of data sets, and provide overall support for the organization’s data needs.
- To do this, you will use software and data platforms including Epic Chronicle, Epic Clarity, and Epic Caboodle. Other software types include Microsoft Power BI, Palantir Foundry, SAP Universe/Webl, and Tableau.
Epic Clarity Report Analyst Key Qualifications
- Must have:
- 5 or more years Epic Clarity related experience.
- Knowledge and ability to extract data from hierarchical, relational, and dimensional databases including Epic’s Chronicle, Clarity, and Caboodle databases.
- Epic certification or equivalent experience required.
- SAP Universe/Webl, Tableau, Project Management
Why work here?
- This organization enjoys a reputation for excellence throughout the region and beyond — this is a great opportunity to get involved high up on a great project at an award-winning health care system.
- Recognized as one of the most technologically advanced healthcare organizations in the state of CA.
- Imagine coming to work every day knowing you can help make a difference in ways that truly matter – not just to the bottom line, but to the health and well-being of your friends, neighbors, and community.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org