Website HealthTECH Resources, Inc.
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Business Intelligence Developer for a temporary staffing need at a prestigious hospital in CA. As an Epic Business Intelligence Developer (BID) you will augment their Epic implementation project team. Interested candidates should have significant experience with Epic Clarity Data Models and preferably experience in both Revenue Cycle and Clinical data models.
What qualifications will the ideal Epic Business Intelligence Developer have?
- Significant experience with Epic Clarity Data Models and writing reports for: Hospital Billing, OpTime, Anesthesia, Radiant, Cupid, ASAP. Epic certification in these areas is preferred, though not an absolute requirement.
- Prefer candidates with experience in both Revenue Cycle and Clinical data models.
- Proficiency with Epic Chronicles reporting tools: Reporting Workbench (RW), RW Extract Framework, Radar, SlicerDicer.
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise tools: Crystal Reports, BI Launchpad, BOE server functions (from a BI Developer’s perspective, not a DBA’s).
Why work here?
- This is a nonprofit healthcare provider on the West Coast that will value and acknowledge you as an employee in a way you’ve never experienced before.
- From educational opportunities to employee appreciation bonuses, you will be working for an organization that cares about the growth and well-being of its employees.
- You will enjoy living near the majestic Pacific Ocean, in an area offering stunning sights, friendly cities, and a whole lot to do. Whether it’s cultural events or outdoor recreation, you (and your family) will be energized by the area’s spirit.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org