HealthTECH Resources has urgent need for an Epic Ambulatory Application Coordinator for a 6 month contract at a premier health system in CA. This contract is for immediate start/within 2 weeks.
What will I be doing?
- Working on Epic Ambulatory and Cadence projects as assigned.
- Performing in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software.
- Performing in depth and precise investigation and documentation of future-state operational specifications and application functionality.
- Developing and documenting internal procedures, collecting information and preparing specifications of system build.
- On-Sight Work only (no remote). Prefer M-F (local) but ok with M-Th if traveling.
What qualifications do I need to be considered?
- Epic Ambulatory certification is required.
- Epic Cadence certification is required.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the Ambulatory and Cadence applications as well as recent work experience in both applications.
- Prior experience as a primary contact to troubleshoot problems and questions from end-users during Epic build, go-live and stabilization periods.
Why work here?
- This health system enjoys a reputation for excellence throughout the region and beyond — this is a great opportunity to get involved high up on a great project at an award-winning health care system.
- Imagine coming to work every day knowing you can help make a difference in ways that truly matter – not just to the bottom line, but to the health and well-being of your friends, neighbors, and community.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com