Website HealthTECH Resources, Inc.
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Database Administrator / ETL Developer for a new FTE role in TX. This is a hybrid role consisting of database maintenance, security administration, ETL development, Troubleshooting, Performance Tuning, data warehousing, writing complex codes and other related tasks. Interested candidates should have 5+ years of experience with SQL server database administration with a strong ability for learning new concepts and the ability to jump into projects quickly.
Duties of the Database Administrator / ETL Developer
- Perform Installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of SQL server database servers.
- Handling database security, database refresh and SQL code migration requests.
- Troubleshooting and monitoring of SQL servers in dev/UAT/Production environments.
- Perform performance tuning of slow and long running queries.
- Apply data modeling techniques and concepts to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance opportunities.
- Building an enterprise level SSIS packages that utilize package and project parameters.
- Generating custom ETL scripts using SSIS.
- Design, develop, test and document ETL components.
- Translate business requirements into ETL designs and mapping specifications
What qualifications will the ideal candidate have?
- 5+ years of experience with SQL server database administration.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- 5+ years of experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization.
- 5 + years of experience in Database Design and Data Warehousing methodologies.
- 5 + years of experience in writing and understanding of complex T-SQL, stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions.
- 5+ years of experience with strong understanding of database structures and practices.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server Installation and configuration, backup and restore, database security, troubleshooting and monitoring of sql server database servers.
Why work here?
- This is the job for you if you have a passion for coding, enjoy working with others who share that passion, and are interested in using and learning cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive base salary, with tremendous opportunity for growth.
- Opportunity to work with a phenomenal database engineering, IT, Business and Sales Team.
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental and Vision-PPO and HMO options.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com