Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer for a direct hire FTE role near Charlotte, NC. We are specifically interested in certified IT security candidates with prior experience within a healthcare environment.
Cyber Security Engineer Primary Duties
- In this role as the Cyber Security Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information through assisting with the management of the enterprise security systems while maintaining compliance with HIPAA, corporate policies, and other regulatory requirements.
- Perform common assessments, process and procedure development, threat and vulnerability analysis, coordination of organizational initiatives, and resolution of technical issues.
Cyber Security Engineer Key Qualifications
- 3+ years progressive experience in an information security role required.
- BA or BS in Information Security, Information Assurance, Computer Science, or related field. Advanced degree desirable.
- Certifications: CISSP or equivalent, plus one or more of following certifications: GIAC, SSCP, CCNA, CompTIA , ITIL, or MCITP.
- Experience in an IT security role in a healthcare environment and familiarity with HIPAA highly desired.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management including frameworks such as ITIL and project management.
- Experience in CSIRT.
Why work here?
- Join a nationally recognized health care organization providing outstanding care and adding value to the communities of NC. This is a unique organization and home to a culture where people are proud to spend the majority of their careers helping contribute towards the mission.
- In addition to this culture unlike any other, you will enjoy a generous benefits package with many programs and services to help you grow personally and professionally.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com