Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources, in collaboration with local partner Canyon Staffing, is recruiting a Cloud Architect (full title: Strategic Cloud Architect and Practice Lead) for a fully remote, direct hire FTE role. In this role you will act as a specialist who develops company strategy which incorporates cloud adoption plans, cloud application design as well as cloud management and monitoring. Interested candidates should be Subject Matter Experts in end-to-end cloud architecture.
Although this job will be remote for the foreseeable future, candidates located in the Arizona/Southwest area preferred.
Strategic Cloud Architect and Practice Lead Primary Responsibilities
- Development and commercialization of Cloud technologies, to be operationalized by the executive leadership.
- Continuous research into new Cloud technologies and development approaches, providing guidance on investment focus and development strategies.
- Architect clients’ environments to design their cloud approach with focus on Azure, AWS, and Google.
- Research and incorporate into client designs cloud native containers and serverless functions technology.
- Work with clients on delivering their cloud strategy.
- Assist in presales activity and solution development.
Strategic Cloud Architect and Practice Lead Key Qualifications
- Subject Matter Expert in end-to-end cloud architecture, including AWS and future providers, networking, provisioning, and management.
- Demonstrable knowledge of cloud implementation features.
- Demonstrable knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes.
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science or relevant field.
- Experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
- Strong understanding of network architecture and application development methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current trends.
Why Work Here?
- This is an exciting company with a global presence. You will work for a focused division of an international consulting group that provides industry expertise, management, strategy, and systems integration. Enjoy the benefits of working for a company that feels small while also having the larger global support from the parent company.
- You work in software, why not join a company that develops exceptional software solutions? This division develops industry leading software and provides premier white-glove implementations of that software.
- Work from home!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org