Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources, in collaboration with local Phoenix partner Canyon Staffing, is recruiting a Backend Developer for a 100% remote 6 month contract role for a client on the East Coast. Successful candidates will have 5-9 years of strong software design and development experience, building and administering large-scale distributed applications.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Backend Developer to make a difference as a member of a global software development organization. You will work with cutting edge technologies to build modern software applications and play an active part in the decision-making process for changes that will touch thousands of users across the world.
Backend Developer Primary Duties
- Develop full stack applications that are scalable, robust, and thoughtfully designed.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, from design to implementation.
- Ship production code to a large customer base and take full ownership of your work, including testing and deployments.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, domain experts, and end-users, to build the right solutions that address business needs.
- Interface with Software Quality Assurance and deployment teams.
- Participate in design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles.
- Drive technical excellence and implementation of best backend engineering practices.
- Apply technical understanding of modern cloud architectures, DevSecOps tools, and tool-chaining to achieve end-to-end automation.
Backend Developer Key Qualifications
- 5-9 years of strong software design and development experience, building and administering large-scale distributed applications.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (BE/MCA/BCA).
- Server-side software development expertise and experience designing, developing and implementing horizontally scalable components.
- Backend experience – NodeJS, Server-Side Events (SSE).
- API experience – REST, GraphQL.
- Database experience – Oracle, SQLServer, PostgreSQL.
- No-SQL Databases experience – MongoDB, CosmosDB.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org