Website HealthTECH Resources
HealthTECH Resources, in collaboration with local partner Canyon Staffing, is recruiting a .NET Developer for a fully remote, direct hire FTE role. In this role as .NET Developer you will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining software solutions. We are looking for analytical team players eager to take on new challenges. Interested candidates should have 7+ years’ experience using C# / NET Framework and Visual Studio or comparable IDE. Although this job will be remote for the foreseeable future, candidates located in the Indiana/Midwest area preferred.
.NET Developer Primary Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with development team and other IT staff to set specifications for new applications.
- Evaluate existing applications and understand how to modernize.
- Develop technical documents as required to accurately represent application design and code.
.NET Developer Key Qualifications
- 7+ years software development experience.
- 7+ years’ experience using C# / NET Framework and Visual Studio or comparable IDE.
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science or relevant field.
- Microsoft Application Development Certification is a plus.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server / DevOps.
- Experience with ORM frameworks such as Entity Framework.
- Experience with MV* Frameworks such as Angular, Knockout or React.
- Relational DB experience and strong understanding of good data design.
Why Work Here?
- This is an exciting company with a global presence. You will work for a focused division of an international consulting group that provides industry expertise, management, strategy, and systems integration. Enjoy the benefits of working for a company that feels small while also having the larger global support from the parent company.
- You’re a developer, why not join a company that develops exceptional software solutions? This division develops industry leading software and provides premier white-glove implementations of that software.
- Work from home!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com